Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Holiday, USA

As I finish up the latest novella (#12) in the series, I read through the whole series to check continuity. It's fun when stories I know so well still grab me. I read through the whole series again and still love it.

Welcome to Holiday, USA, small town America, where nothing happens, except holidays... and maybe a little romance, if the hero and heroine trust God.

I love the holidays. I have a series of Christmas stories I read every year. Unfortunately, many of the holidays aren't as popular or well known. Though I've searched, I've not found many novellas in the Christian line. Perhaps it took a little longer than it should, but the idea finally popped into my head to write what I want to read. I know, novel. :-) I never planned to self-publish. However, my publisher prefers longer stories, so I chose to publish the series myself. Blessedly, I have an awesome team of friends who have shared their expertise. I hope you enjoy the stories as well.

 
Happy New Year?

Welcome to Holiday, USA, small town America, where nothing happens, except holidays... and maybe a little romance, if the hero and heroine trust God.

Officer Tim Black moved to Holiday for a change of scene. He never anticipated wanting to change his single status at the same time, but the lady refuses to even date him.

Sandy Foster moved to Holiday to escape her dysfunctional family, changing everything about her life. Finding someone who wanted to share her life holds a never-ending spot on her uninspiring list of New Year's resolutions.

The tiniest misunderstanding and the willingness to set pride aside might make the difference between spending the New Year alone and a Happily Ever After...

http://www.amazon.com/Happy-New-Year-Holiday-USA-ebook/dp/B00HCQKGF4/ref=sr_1_1

No comments:

Post a Comment