Friday, August 7, 2020

Favorite Book Friday

Leaving Oxford (Southern Hearts Series 1) by Janet W. Ferguson Christian romance. Real Christians who continue to make mistakes in their faith journey. Sarah Beth is agoraphobic; something I understand. Jess is a good man but knows he's missing something. I loved the book so much I bought the rest of the series. 

Going Up South (Southern Hearts Series 2) by Janet W. Ferguson Christian romance. I love how real her Christians are, struggling with practicing their faith. 

Tackling the Fields (Southern Hearts Series 3) by Janet W. Ferguson Christian romance. Another page-turning read. Janet tackles some tough subjects. Another keeper.

Blown Together (Southern Hearts Series 4) by Janet W. Ferguson Christian romance. Last book of this series. Sad to see it end. Laughed and cried and cheered. Satisfying. Janet is definitely on my Must Read List.

No comments:

Post a Comment