Friday, December 4, 2020

Favorite Book Friday

A Heart Restored (Peacock Hill series book 1) by Elizabeth Maddrey contemporary Christian romance. The beginning of a series is always an invitation to a new adventure. I'm looking forward to this one. I already know I want to live at Peacock Hill.

A Heart Reclaimed (Peacock Hill series book 2) by Elizabeth Maddrey contemporary Christian romance. A great second chance story.

A Heart Realigned (Peacock Hill series book 3) by Elizabeth Maddrey contemporary Christian romance. So sweet! The heroine had an interesting past. The hero definitely needed someone special. Absolutely loved it and looking forward to the next book.

A Heart Redirected (Peacock Hill series book 4) by Elizabeth Maddrey contemporary Christian romance. I want to stay in the tower at Peacock Hill. The heroine is asking questions I ask myself.

A Heart Rearranged (Peacock Hill series book 5) by Elizabeth Maddrey contemporary Christian romance. A florist and a baker, jobs I've wanted at different times in my life.

A Heart Reconsidered (Peacock Hill series book 6) by Elizabeth Maddrey contemporary Christian romance. I'm sorry the series is over. I loved it. I especially love when a book makes me examine my own life and endeavor to make it better.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment