Friday, May 14, 2021

Favorite Book Friday

Hope for Christmas (Hope Ranch series book 1) by Elizabeth Maddrey contemporary Christian romance. I love her flawed Christian characters doing the best they know how, learning and growing in Christ and love.

Hope for Tomorrow (Hope Ranch series book 2) by Elizabeth Maddrey contemporary Christian romance. Skye, the heroine, and I have some uncomfortable commonalities. I love Elizabeth Maddrey's characters and storytelling. 

Hope for Love (Hope Ranch series book 3) by Elizabeth Maddrey contemporary Christian romance. Loved the newest release. Unfortunately, the next book isn't out until May! I hate waiting. :) 

Hope for Freedom (Hope Ranch series book 4) by Elizabeth Maddrey Christian romance. Imperfect Christians and those struggling to find Jesus people Elizabeth Maddrey's stories. She has a gift for storytelling. I have trouble putting her books down and look forward to the next.



No comments:

Post a Comment