Friday, March 12, 2021

Favorite Book Friday

Magnolia Storms (Coastal Hearts series book 1) by Janet W. Ferguson contemporary Christian romance. Maggie struggles with fear, in many of the same ways as me. A verse from Job was the central theme: "Though He slay me, still I will trust in Him." I needed the reminder. Josh and his son J.D. are adorable. Janet is another good storyteller.

Falling for Grace (Coastal Hearts series novellaby Janet W. Ferguson contemporary Christian romance. "My joy is in the Lord." Grace and Seth are broken. Janet tackles some tough subjects. I enjoy a good story that has me searching my heart, reflecting on my relationship with God.

I read this series out of order, reading the fourth book, then the third, and finally the first and the novella. The novella takes place on the coast but not the same state or characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment