Friday, April 30, 2021

Favorite Book Friday

Finding Her Way Home (Redemption River series book 1) by Linda Goodnight Christian contemporary romance. Sorting through my books, I re-read this book to decide if I wanted to keep the series. It's a keeper. 

The Wedding Garden (Redemption River series book 2) by Linda Goodnight Christian contemporary romance. I read this series a decade ago and liked it well enough to keep it. Still a keeper.

A Place to Belong (Redemption River series book 3) by Linda Goodnight Christian contemporary romance. I'm not as much of a fan of this book, mostly because I remember being taken advantage of by people I wanted to trust. 

The Christmas Child (Redemption River series book 4) by Linda Goodnight Christian contemporary romance. Such a sweet story.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment