Friday, June 18, 2021

Favorite Book Friday

Cowboy (Harmony series Book 1) by Staci Stallings Christian romance. I didn't like the heroine much as the story went on, until I realized that it was because she reminded me of myself and weaknesses I don't like in myself. Once I recognized that, my whole feeling toward her changed. Loved the story, the growth in friendship and finding God. Keeper.

Lucky (Harmony series Book 2) by Staci Stallings Christian romance. This story works as a stand alone, with only a few references to characters in the previous book. It was lovely knowing what happened later. What a joy to watch the progress from lost souls to Happily Ever After. I was inspired and encouraged.
 
I had them on my ereader and liked them so well I bought them in paperback. Keepers. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment