Friday, January 28, 2022

Favorite Book Friday

The Road to Cavan Town (Winter Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Sarah M. Eden a Victorian romance. A fun short story at Christmastime.

It Happened Twelfth Night (Winter Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Heidi Ashworth Regency romance. A bit of mystery with the romance. A charming story. Adding Heidi Ashworth to my MRL.

An Unexpected Proposal (Winter Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Annette Lyon historical romance, Utah 1880s. Short and sweet.

Caroles on the Green (Winter Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Joyce DiPasterna medieval romance. I'm not sure I could like the heroin, but as I learned about her I understood her better. Loved the story.

A Winter's Knight (Winter Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Donna Hatch Regency romance. I love Donna Hatch's stories. This one is no exception. Delightful.

A Fortunate Exile (Winter Collection: A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 1) by Heather B. Moore historical romance, set in 1901. God takes what was meant for ill and creates a way to joy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment