Friday, November 24, 2023

Favorite Book Friday

Hopelessly Devoted to You (The Imagination series Book 6) by Staci Stallings New Adult contemporary romance. Another book that walks me through things I need to learn in a way I enjoy and understand.

Always (The Imagination series Book 7) by Staci Stallings New Adult contemporary romance. Definitely a page turner.

Making Believe (The Imagination series Book 8) by Staci Stallings New Adult contemporary romance. Wow. This one has been the most painful and difficult for me. I see myself in so much of this. 

When You Sing a Love Song (The Imagination series Book 9) by Staci Stallings New Adult contemporary romance. Another step forward in the story.

Who I Am With You (The Imagination series Book 10) by Staci Stallings New Adult contemporary romance. What a remarkable journey, and I'm on it with them in so many ways. 



No comments:

Post a Comment