Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What happened to the last few days?

It isn't that I've abandoned THE PROJECT or even been overwhelmed by it, despite its best effort to consume my life. I've worked on it, every day. I wake up thinking about it, and go to sleep thinking about it. My work is interrupted by thoughts of it. My leisure reading and watching television are also interrupted by it. I endeavor to give it the attention it demands, then it wants more. The last few days, I've added to it, but I've also done some extensive editing and research. That's really far more impressive than it seems on the surface because my brain has essentially been MIA. Blessedly, the week-long headache has passed, but trying to focus is a bear. All things considered, I'm not actually frustrated. I do feel privileged that God would see fit to guide this work, and I do feel that He is, for my deepest desire is for this work to lead one person to God. That person may be me, but God loves us each so much, Christ's suffering, death, and resurrection would have happened even if it all was for only one person, but He did it for all of us. A gift. The question is: Do you accept it, or not?

1 comment:

  1. This really goes with what the Bible study covered today. I am hearing the same words over and over.

    ReplyDelete