Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The horrible, awful, very bad day, and then...

...you learn someone's days was far worse than yours. Every day, I endeavor to fight the good fight, but like everyone, sometimes I'm simply too tired. So, I take a little time to sit and rest, then pick myself up, usually with a hand up from the Lord, and start moving forward once more. THE PROJECT is feeling a bit overwhelming at the moment. That will change. I'm not too worried, yet. It's a bit of a struggle when I'm feeling like I'm playing catchup with the regular everyday events. I also admit that though I like the new perspective on THE PROJECT it feels almost too much, and yet, when I attempt to edit, I find nothing to cut. Endeavoring to lay it at God's feet, but wondering if He wants me to simply pick it up and run with it as hard and fast as I possible can... perhaps the question is do I have the courage within me?

1 comment: