Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

I was delayed posting, thanks to thunderstorms, but none the worse for wear. It was a productive day, and that needs to be celebrate! I added over 1400 words to the WIP. I added a new chapter to The Project. I've started my own Declaration of Independence. It's more work than I anticipated. And I added a bit to the future short story. I also emailed with friends and had a delightful chat with my younger brother. I read the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, part of my tradition for the day. I'm so grateful to live in a place and time when so many opportunities are available. God bless all those who value freedom.

1 comment:

  1. The storm kindly delayed so I could pictures of the fireworks. Timing is everything. :) Sounds like a great day, Ruth

    ReplyDelete