Monday, July 11, 2011

Still moving along...

It's so exciting to see the story unfolding. I'm still holding to writing over 1,000 words a day, but Sunday. I try to make it a day of rest, though I find I'm unable to stop the ideas niggling, so I pull out pen and paper, jot it down, and add to the document the next day. I'm endeavoring to take to heart God's admonition to rest on the Sabbath.

The Project is ready for a thorough re-read through, from beginning to end. I haven't done that since I've shared it with my readers. I made changes one chapter at a time, without looking beyond the chapter I was working on, because it's too easy for me to become distracted.

TIP: From Barbara Kingsolver, guest at Writers In The Storm blog: Don’t wait for the muse. She has a lousy work ethic. Writers just write.

No comments:

Post a Comment