Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Latest conversation posted yesterday on FB...

James: Do you see what I see?
Jack: We've a new resident.
James: Regency or Contemporary, sir?
Eric: Name's Eric and definitely contemporary.
Jack: You appear a bit dazed, Eric.
Eric: I'm a blip of a character.
James: Do tell.
Eric: Next thing I know, she's dragging my backstory from Mark's Grace.
Jack: You were a secondary character?
Eric: Hardly. I made an appearance in two chapters, then BAM! My world is turned upside down, and it's a whole lot more complicated.
Jack: She does have a way of doing that.
James: That she does.
Jack: Welcome to the madness.
Eric: Why do I have the impression you're maybe a little too pleased.
Jack: Do not delude yourself.
James: Jack...
Jack: Yes, James?
James: You know how our lady feels about honesty.
Jack: Look, James, here comes another.
James: What?
Eric: From the look on your face, you know him.
James: Richard! What are you doing here?
Richard: A foolish question, I think?
Jack: Indubitably. James, I take it you know this gentleman?
James: Indeed, but I can't imagine why he is here.
Jack: It is obvious. Our lady found a story for him.
Eric: Or the story found him.
Jack: You're catching on.

No comments:

Post a Comment