Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Christian author I enjoy...

Dee Henderson is not new on the writing stage. She is new to me. I recently discovered her O'Malley Clan, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. This is a Christian Suspense Contemporary series.

For me, part of what I enjoy is the spiritual journey her characters undergo. I've read the first two books in the series and both have given me insights into my own spiritual journey.

This is the kind of writing I want to do: Offer a good story, with an enjoyable romance, and something uplifting... something that helps me become a little bit better person. I don't think I'll ever write suspense or mystery for that matter.

I enjoy writing Regency. I have Endless Possibilities books planned for the next few years, though they'll be taking a slight turn after the release of Grace's Possibilities this June.

I've enjoyed writing my Vintage series, The Silver Locket Sisterhood, but there are only two more books in the series, and I'm not sure I'm going to take it any further.

I'm enjoying writing Contemporary Novellas. I love Holiday, USA, and I'm discovering more and more interesting characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment