Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day...

A holiday both anticipated and dreaded.

I confess, I dread this holiday. I'm not married or in a relationship. I'm reminded of what I always wanted most: A happy, healthy marriage. When I realized I carried too much baggage to ask anyone to share I let go of the dream. The frustrating part is how hard I've worked to release the baggage. I've been remarkably successful. The problem is that there really is that much. There are things I cannot change. I accept it.

God gave me the gift of storytelling.

I'm working to give Lance and Sharon a Happy Valentine's Day in Valentine Delivery. I'd planned to publish the novella last week.

Life happened.

Lance and Sharon will not be abandoned. I hope to publish in the next day or two.

In the meantime, I'll share the cover:




No comments:

Post a Comment