Friday, October 7, 2016

Favorite Book Friday

On Favorite Book Fridays, I share some of my old favorites and books I've recently read that I liked well enough to add the author to my Must Read list.

Angel Beneath My Wheels by K.S. Moore doesn't write the typical sweetness and nice Christian romance. The author takes you beyond the bedroom door but not with a lot of details. It didn't bother me. A reviewer complained about the hero thinking about bedding the heroine so much. Ummm... he's a guy, who's really into her. Needless to say, I didn't agree with the review and wanted to give my own perspective. I didn't like either the hero or heroine, until I watched them change and mature. I loved them both. By the end, my only complaint is that it's the only book by this author. I hope she puts another book out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment