Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Tuesday Tidbit

No out of place words, at present, so I'll share a different tidbit. "A Promise of Possibilities" was originally planned as a stand-alone story. Elizabeth Thorn's brother, Matthew, came to life, and I liked him. I wondered about his story. Book two whispered in my ear. I decided a trilogy wouldn't be too bad. I could combine James and Benjamin's story into a third. Jame's story became complicated. I could add Benjamin's story as a bonus novella. Benjamin sideswiped me. He wasn't who I though he was at all. I didn't like him, until I learned his story. One story became four, and then my publisher at the time suggested a Christmas gift to readers for free, a short story. Stories are the mind's potato chip or chocolate (choose your favorite); you can't stop at just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment