Friday, September 18, 2020

Favorite Book Friday

Backlash (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. Love it! Can't wait to start the next one, but I'm trying to pace myself and not be greedy.

Smoke Screen (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. Page-turning! It's becoming more difficult to pace myself. :D

Obsession (Tied to the Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. This story actually ties into Undercurrents, Ripple Effect, and The Deep End. However, characters from that series show up in the Saint Squad series. The first three tie together, but Obsession can be read as a stand alone. I enjoy THA's characters and stories. Suspense is not my usual choice, but I enjoy these.

Code Word (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. What a page turner. I enjoy her characters and her stories.

Lock and Key (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. This is a follow up to Code Word. Another heart pumping page turner.

Drop Zone (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. Breathe. Don't forget to breathe. Love her books.

Spotlight (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. How romantic! LOL! Love this series.

Tripwire (Saint Squad series) by Traci Hunter Abramson contemporary Christian suspense romance. Alas, the last book in the series, so far. What a wild ride. I hope she writes another. If not, I'll have to start over from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment