Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Tuesday Tidbit

What is your calling? I grew up believing that mine was to be a wife and mother. Life happened. My "calling" didn't. Okay, God, now what? I've done a lot of different things, lived on three continents, explored whatever interested me. And ended up wondering if I missed my calling. 

I can't go back and change the past. This is something I understand to the depths of my soul. I've endeavored to stop and evaluate where I am. Where do I go from here?

Writing became something I'd rather do than eat, socialize, watch television, spend time online, sleep, reading, anything except maybe breathing. Then I became a caregiver. Writing has been placed on the back burner, accomplished as I have time. 

And I'm back to wondering, God, what is my calling?



No comments:

Post a Comment