Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Surprise...

As I picked up work, this morning, I found myself wondering how to work out a snag in the story. I returned home with a firm idea, and started typing. I needed to complete my work for the day and used it as a break between writing sections. By the time I finished, I'd added over 3,700 words to the WIP and more to the short story. It's so exciting to see the stories reveal themselves.

Tonight, Desert Rose had their monthly meeting, and I had the opportunity to chat with new members and share my wonderful experience with the chapter's Mentor Program. I'm so grateful for this remarkable group of women, mostly, and appreciate their support and encouragement. I don't think I would have made it this far without them. God sends blessings, and it's often in the form of individuals who share our journey, even if only for a few moments.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers for Desert Rose. Congratulations on the burst of writing. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And thanks for all your support and encouragement, Ruth. It truly helps.

    ReplyDelete