Monday, June 6, 2011

All the feedback is in...

I've incorporated everything. Reworked everything. Fiddled and re-arranged and shuffled. I think the synopsis and the query letter are as good as I am able to make them. I'm going to put them aside for a couple of days, and then take one last look before mailing. I already know that rejection is a possibility, and it scares me, but it won't keep me from making the effort. God gave me a gift, and if I'm rejected this time, so be it. I can't MAKE anyone like my stories.

4 comments:

  1. We can still pray that the editor that gets it does. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lyrics from a song I love come to mind here:

    He didn't bring us this far to leave us,
    He didn't teach us to swim to let us drown,
    He didn't build His home in us to move away,
    He didn't lift us up to let us down.

    I'm praying it will be accepted as well as for you to feel confident in that gift of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ((Margaret)) May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete