Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Missed the goal, today...

...but not unhappy about it. I only added 100 words or so. However, I re-arranged sections that no longer fit where they were. I also added a character who had been missing, not intentionally, but simply overlooked, and necessary. Every English manor needs a butler. Clearly, this one doesn't play a huge role, but it would be noticed if he weren't there. Now, he is. I also shuffled some maids, and their roles in the house. The changes smooth out some rough edges, and answer some questions. I will add more, tomorrow. With neatening up those few details, more of the story is surfacing. It's amazing. I feel so blessed. Thanks God. And The Project is off to another reader.

1 comment:

  1. Progress some times needs clean up time. I call it half time clean up.

    ReplyDelete