Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More on The Project...

I've been fiddling with titles and pen names. I'm not much good for much else, at this point. That isn't entirely true. I've managed to work on three chapters, despite the stuffy head, headache, nausea, sore throat, cough, aches, chills, being tired... sounds awful, but I've felt worse, like yesterday. Sunday was awful. My voice is still not quite there. I also did some double checking on word usage in my WIP. On one of the blogs I follow, they talked about words being used in the wrong time period. I checked my own WIP and had to change quite a few. Thanks, Ruth, for that reminder to take a breather and not give up. It helped. Several of my friends have also been lifting me up, during this struggle. God is good.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to help. You have done the same for me many times. I love the cookie jar.

    ReplyDelete