Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Okay, God, now what, again...

It's official: I've been laid off by my main client. The new health care regulations made my job obsolete. Blessedly, I still have one client, though it isn't a huge income. I'm dipping into savings, but less deeply. It isn't as if I haven't been here before, on numerous occasions, actually. You never really become accustomed to it. It's a step into the dark, and saying, "God, I trust you to watch over me, and whatever happens, I know you will not abandon me. I know a part of me wants it to be easy because that's less scary, but I also trust you to lift me up and strengthen me and do what's best. Thank you for letting me pray my every worry and concern, and knowing that though I might not sound like it, in my heart, I want your way more than I want mine."

2 comments:

  1. Well said, my dear, and God heard it. I'm in prayer with you (((((dearest)))))!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((Ruth)))

    (((Margaret)))

    What would I do without you? God is good.

    ReplyDelete