Thursday, January 19, 2012

Out of my mind...

Today is one of those days when I'm feeling like I must be out of my mind on more levels than I care to explore. I pray God forgives me my foolishness, and protects me from the same. I also pray for courage to keep taking one more step, even when I feel scared silly.

Sweethearts of the West had a fun post, if you like history.

I put Diane Craver's Marrying Mallory on my book Wish List.

Stephanie Burkhart shared some California coast history at her blog Romance Under the Moonlight.

I've created a schedule for the rest of the year, which books I'll be working on which months. Having made such a commitment, I'm well aware of the fact I'll need to be flexible. It helps me to see it broken down by the month. I don't know why breaking it down by the day feels so much more overwhelming, but it does.

Reminder to self: Your life, when all is said and done, is in God's hands, and He is more than capable of handling everything you face. You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment