Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Facebook...

I've added a link in several places on this site, where you can find my author FaceBook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laurel-Hawkes/354810187882740

When my characters hunt me down, they'll hunt me down there first.

I have so much to learn. Blessedly, I have time to learn.

Desert Rose had their monthly meeting this evening, and it was inspiring and rejuvenating. I sat in on the table topic and learned about the annual conference offered through the Virginia G. Piper Center at ASU. The short speech was on using humor in writing. The main speaker was on copyrighting. Protect Your Writing by Maria Crimi Speth. I'd have never made it this far without the encouragement and support I've found among these amazing people.

Update on those chapters I'd talked about cutting: I didn't. I did do some re-writing. I moved another chapter, today, and realized it needed a change in the point of view, so tomorrow I'll tackle re-writing the whole chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment