Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Desert Dreams Writers' Conference 2012... reason #7

Friday evening mixer

Now, for me, that isn't necessarily a bonus. I'm reserved. I'm partially deaf in one ear. However, I'm also smart and recognize this is an opportunity to meet people I will be interacting with over the coming years. So, I'll shut up. Buck up. And do my best to make everyone I come in contact with comfortable. It will take my mind off my own nervousness.

No writing was done, today. PTBW was front and center. It was unexpected. It's okay. Life happens. I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I'll be back to my routine, tomorrow. Live and learn. Anymore cliches I can come up with? How about grammar errors? Today, it simply doesn't matter. I made it through what had to be done. That's good.

I finished reading Marianne Evans' Hearts Key, Book 4 of the Woodland Series. I enjoyed it, and have decided I want to read the other books as well.

1 comment: