Thursday, May 23, 2013

Gail R. Delaney's Janis...

Phoenix Rising follows the Phoenix Rebellion series. Beloved characters are back and adding more. Breathtaking, heart wrenching, intense, sprinkled with humor.

I came into the Phoenix series after all four Rebellion books were out, so I was able to read one after the other. Nothing else was done during those few days. I thought about waiting to start the Rising series until it was complete, but I simply couldn't resist. When the opportunity presented itself, I dove right in. My only complaint: I don't want to wait for the rest!

Please don't ask me to choose a favorite book or character in the Phoenix series. There are action heroes and heroes who work behind the scenes. There are women who know how to fight and women who prefer to avoid fighting. You never know when a secondary character will become a main character. Some characters are evil but many more are good. Some have a clear view of their way and others are conflicted.

I'm not someone who only reads one genre. I look for authors I love to read and then read everything they write because their stories are engaging and their characters resonate with me. Gail R. Delaney is on my favorite authors list.

http://www.desertbreezepublishing.com/phoenix-rising-book-one-janus-epub/

And wherever ebooks are sold.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the blurb for Gail Delaney's latest book, and it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete