Thursday, September 18, 2014

Arizona Dreamin' Event...

One of the features is a Speed-Meet. Attendees enjoy the opportunity to socialize with each other and meet the authors. Tables are set up, and all 27 authors spend 5 minutes at each table giving their pitch. The attendees don't change tables, the authors do.

If you don't know which Book Clubs you want to attend, this is a great opportunity to learn more about each author. I'm a plan ahead sort of person. I look over the list of authors and choose whose Book Club I want to attend before the conference. The Speed-Meet is still a lot of fun.

Once every author has visited every table, you have the opportunity to sign up for 8 book clubs. Some clubs fill up faster than others. Juggling can be a bit of trick, but everyone is helpful. I have enjoyed every club I've attended.

Tickets are still available for the "Early Bird" price of $89. Please add my name in the comments section, so they know I sent you. :-)

 http://arizonadreaminevent.com/

May you be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment