Thursday, September 4, 2014

Tickets to Arizona Dreamin' are available...

The total cost for the event itself is $89. This doesn't include the hotel, should you decide to stay there, though the hotel does offer a discount. Yes, you may attend the event without staying at the hotel. I like to stay at the hotel so I'm not driving back and forth. I also use the conference as a mini type of stay-cation. I always come away feeling refreshed and energized.

http://arizonadreaminevent.com/

This will be my first time as a presenting author. The previous conferences, I've attended as a reader. It's also one of the smaller conferences, something my introvert self likes. Stepping up as an author is no small feat. I'm planning my book clubs and table. I want the event to be fun for readers like the wonderful authors I attended in order to meet made it fun for me.

Suggestions are welcome. :-)

May you be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment