Thursday, July 9, 2015

What's my favorite writing music?

I enjoy listening to The Lord of the Rings' musical score by Howard Shore. I was given the opportunity to attend a lecture he presented, twelve years ago. It is always a joy to listen to someone share their passion. He's a gifted composer.

Sometimes I listen to Pandora, mostly my Christian Contemporary station. Sometimes, I listen to K-Love. I've subscribed to several music stations on YouTube. My favorite artists are Casting Crowns, Matthew West, MercyMe, Chris Tomlin, Mikeschair, Mandisa, Toby Mac, and others.

Music engages every part of the brain. I know it influences my moods.

Then there is this kind of music:



The rustle of leaves. The patter of rain. The rush of wind. The flash of lightning and crash of thunder.

No comments:

Post a Comment