Thursday, September 15, 2011

And so it goes...

When I look at my word count for book 3, today, it looks okay, but it isn't quite true. I moved an entire section from book 3 to short story 4, and a whole section to the notes of book 1. It simply doesn't fit anywhere. Maybe a later book... I'm not going there, right now. LOL! Chapters 1 and 2 are finished, and much of chapter 3, and chapter 4 is started and outlined in my head. I'm stopping now in favor of an earlier bedtime. I'm endeavoring to learn how to take better care of myself, that includes eating healthy, exercising healthy, and sleeping healthy.

Who am I that God is mindful of me? I am His.

2 comments:

  1. Saying hello on a Friday morning. Glad you are getting some rest... it's important! Hang on to the stuff that you think doesn't fit anywhere... it will work somewhere else. A good idea is a good idea!
    Cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ((Mary)) The encouragement is helpful and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete