Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Only 1,000 added...

Though I only managed to add 1,000 words to book 3, I'm not unhappy with my progress. I realized that I have reached that point when I have to shift from writing linearly to writing scenes. It actually frees up my creative process, when I no longer require myself to stick to a straight line. I've also made some decisions about the plot, what needs to be there and directions that simply will not work for the story.

More editing was done for book 2, and The Project continues. As long as I'm writing, all is right with the world. I feel at peace, and am more than happy to leave what I cannot control in God's capable hands. Otherwise, I fret. I know that God is in control, but I wonder what else I could be doing, should be doing, need to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment