Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Good bit of work...

The writing is coming more easily for book 3, now that the timeline is settling. Of course, there are still changes being made as the characters reveal themselves. And a new character showed up! I had no idea he would be in the story. I don't know if he'll ever have a story of his own, but I do like him. He isn't developed much beyond a couple of sentences, but I suspect he's going to grow in importance.

The project is also moving forward. I was a little worried about where it would go from here, but that question was settled today.

I'm endeavoring to write in my heart that I am God's and I trust Him. I'm working on it.

2 comments:

  1. Cool thing about walking God's path. Sometimes it doesn't show up until mid-stride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a scary thought... Thanks for the reminder ((Ruth))

    ReplyDelete