Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some days...

...the thought of crawling back into bed and pulling the covers over my head seems like the best possible plan for the whole of the day. My thoughts are scattered, but the day wasn't a complete loss. I found and corrected some details in what I have written so far in book 3. Though not many words were added to the document, I spent quite a bit of time with pen and paper. This is a good day for that kind of thing. Whenever I feel stuck, going back to writing by hand seems to open the flow of creativity. It also appears that I've reach that point in my writing when I've written enough of the beginning to want to know where it's going, and the ending is starting to form. It needs to be written, and then I'll go from there.

I'm taking some emotional risks with the project, and it makes me nervous, uncertain, a little afraid. But I've promised myself to be courageous, so I'm taking the risk. All is in God's hands. I pray my awkward stumbling is used for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment