Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day Fifteen of NaNoWriMo...

1773 total ~ 25793 Whoohoo! Past the halfway mark. Had an unsettling experience, this evening. My internet went out, and my computer was soooo slow. Uh oh. God bless my computer, all my friends live here and so does my heart's work. Called my sister, but she wasn't close to her phone. It's okay. It was comforting to know that she would call back when she could, even if that wasn't until tomorrow. She was there. Then I called my internet company. Oh. They were out and working to resolve the problem. What a relief. It wasn't my computer. I figured out why it was so slow: My poor computer was desperately trying to find the internet connection that wasn't there, so everything else was put on hold. I unplugged the internet, and did my writing. I'm so grateful for the internet. There were words I needed to check, and no way to do so. Wrote them down to check once the internet was back. And obviously, the internet is back, up and operating, because here I am. :-) Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment