Monday, November 14, 2011

Day Fourteen of NaNoWriMo...

1713 total ~ 24020 Did a quick read through and light editing of the contemporary manuscript, and sent off to my continuity editor. Thanks, Mary! Worked on Book 3, and finished another chapter. It was one that was already written but needed to be edited for change in content to match previous material that hadn't been there when it was first written. I've reached the material that was originally the start of the book, but since has become the middle of the book. There's a bit more that's already written, but I'm looking forward to when I'll be adding straight new material. It's a bit difficult keeping track of what's already been written and making sure there are no continuity blunders. Now, to allow myself to unwind, and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment