Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day Twenty-Nine of NaNoWriMo...

1339 total ~ 50412 Whoohoo!! Made it!! With a day to spare!! Good, because I've had some other projects pop up in the offing, and I need to spend some time with those. I've learned I can do it, and I've learned some better ways for working that keep me in mind of how much I enjoy writing.

Attending my Desert Rose meeting this evening and had a wonderful time chatting and connecting and learning. I would never have made it this far without those wonderful, amazing women. I knew going that I wanted to chat with both Kris Tualla and Deena Remiel, and both of them were so incredibly helpful.

Thank you, God, again, for blessing me with the opportunity to associate with such remarkable people, who have taught me so much. I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment