Monday, November 21, 2011

Day Twenty-One of NaNoWriMo...

2026 total ~ 35252 The story is coming along. I'm not entirely certain of the details, but at this point, the goal is to finish. It won't be the first time I do revisions. In future, I want to map out stories. Yes, I want to be a planner, as opposed to a pantser. Actually, I'd like to combine them. I want a vague outline, so I have a fair idea of where things are going, but allow myself the flexibility of being a pantser. Pantser - Someone who writes by the seat of their pants. :-) Bless Mary, the contemporary has been checked for continuity, and seems to hold together well. And she caught a few mistyped words. Thank you! My best writing time seems to be from about 10 PM to 1 AM. Those naps are a blessing. So what do I do during the day? I catch up on blogs, review what I've written, plan and double check continuity points. For example: I realized that I'd forgotten my hero was wearing a cape, and that needed to be accounted for. In a story without magic, disappearing stuff is distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment