Friday, November 25, 2011

Day Twenty-Five of NaNoWriMo...

1839 total ~ 43360 Interesting. I was struggling with writing the next chapter, feeling unfocused and too easily distracted. One of my other blogs needed a post for tomorrow. I had been thinking about it all week. I knew what I didn't want to do. And isn't that the way of it? God so often asks us to do exactly what we didn't want to do. I took a couple of hours to pound it out, revise, and rewrite. Then it was done. And suddenly the next chapter started pouring onto the page, and the start of the chapter after that. It's so very odd. I feel like a cork was stuck. Now it's out, and everything is flowing again as it ought. All is in God's hands.

2 comments:

  1. My counselor uses the same expression, people get 'stuck' and can't move forward. Interesting to see it used in another way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was stuck, and couldn't move forward. Writing is simply how it expresses itself in me, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete