Monday, April 30, 2012

Ever wonder why?

I've been thinking about coloring my hair. Gray frames my face, and has done so since I was in my early 30s. Maybe even late 20s. I've hemmed and hawed, and fretted, and debated. I've talked to everyone, ad nauseum. I've gone so far as to look at the coloring available at the store. I've put a box in my basket, and then put it back. I simply can't bring myself to do it.

With becoming a published author, I thought I ought to make my appearance more professional, more up-to-date, for me anyway. At the writers' conference, I was not happy with my hair.

Then I came home and found this post, over at my sister's site: http://weareone-ruth.blogspot.com/2012/04/bubbles-and-waves.html

I'm picture #8. Yes, the long hair. Yep. I love it. Who in their right mind would cut or color it?

No comments:

Post a Comment