Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Arizona Dreamin'...

This coming weekend is Arizona Dreamin' ~ A Romance Reader Event.

http://arizonadreamin.wordpress.com/

This year, I'll be attending as a reader. My plan is to attend as an author, next year. :-)

I'm looking forward to meeting a number of people I've met online, including a number of friends I've made through Facebook. I'm even picking up one of them at the airport.

It's a much smaller event than the writers' conference. I'm looking forward to it.


6 comments:

  1. Weeee!!!!! I am... SO EXCITED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sounds like fun! One of these years, I'm going to have to attend one of those. I'm tied down with a small child at the moment... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Internet friends are real...Imaginary friends never need to be picked up at the airport. :)

    ReplyDelete