Thursday, July 19, 2012

Heroes on the loose...a bit of fun...

Jack: So, Luck, a bit of a relief to see you're no longer rocking in the corner.
Luck: Praying, Jack. I was praying in the corner.
Jack: As you say.
Luck: I do.
Jack: So, everything is better?
Luck: Definitely. The re-write is done, and she's sent us off to her BFF.
Jack: BFF?
Luck: Before your time, Jack. BFF is a best friend forever.
Jack: Ah.
Luck: You know, you don't need to worry about any of this.
Jack: Mayhap.
Matthew: What sort of answer is that, Jack?
Jack: Perhaps she has something special in store for me.
James: Come now, Jack. What use would you have for such useless information?
Matthew: Jack, what are you thinking?
James: I don't know, but the look on his face is disconcerting.
Jack: Look? What look?
Luck: Leave her be, Jack. She's still working on my story.
Jack: You said she'd sent it to her BFF.
Luck: She did, for a quick check in continuity after the rewrite, but she needs to format and stuff.
Jack: Format?
Luck: Prep it for e-publishing.
Jack: Epublishing?
Luck: Books published on computers.
Jack: Computers?
Mark: Stop! Luck, you're telling him too much. He doesn't need to know.
Luck: I have an odd feeling he does.
Jack: Thank you, Luck.
Mark: I've got a bad feeling about this.
Luck: Don't go quoting Star Wars. Jack'll only ask more questions.
Jack: Star wars?
Luck: What did I tell you?
Jack: What is this war of stars?
Matthew: Cease this nonsense.
Jack: Why?
Matthew: You don't need to know.
Jack: In truth, I do. I had a delightful chat with our dear Miss Laurel Hawkes.
James: Indeed?
Jack: Oh, indeed, and I'm quite looking forward to what is coming.
Matthew: Pray tell, what is coming?
Jack: It's our secret.
James: Widgeon.

2 comments: