Monday, July 30, 2012

Pinterest...

Yes, I'm on Pinterest.

http://pinterest.com/lhawkes/

I'm trying to learn the ins and outs, what's acceptable and what isn't. When I pin anything, I try to make sure it's attached to the link to which it belongs. I've created boards and deleted them and recreated them. I truly have no wish to step on anyone's toes. I have links tucked away in emails because I wanted to hang onto them and recheck them later. Now, I have a place to gather them, but I worry about violating someone's copyright law. It doesn't stop me from exploring, but I will always endeavor to keep it above board, so to speak. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I just deleted my Pinterest account for the same reason! I had only just started, and I started reading those articles about getting sued over these things and decided a daily blog was enough risk to take in that department. LOL! Good luck on your Pinterest page! It sounds like you have the patience to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought about it. I've tried to clean up my blogs and give credit where credit is due. There are still some pictures I've pinned I need to delete, I think. LOL! Live and Learn.

      Delete