Monday, August 15, 2011

Moving forward...

Edited/added another 15 pages. Added almost 1,000 words. It was a good place to stop. The scene was more difficult than I'd originally planned, but it's right for the story.

I'm staying on top of my homework, so far, and learning a lot. The Project is also coming along.

All is in God's hands. I try to remember that, but frequently find myself worrying anyway. It isn't that I don't trust God's plan for me, but more along the line of trusting myself to be listening and obeying. I'm so grateful that God has blessed me with such wonderfully supportive and encouraging friends.

2 comments:

  1. You make a good point here; our worries are often more tied up in our ability to accomplish what God has planned, even when we are trusting Him with the big picture. We are afraid we are going to miss His will somehow and then be wrong or mess things up. I try to remind myself that since it's God's plan, He has entire control, and even if I miss the boat at times or don't listen hard enough, or miss being as obedient as I ought to be, He'll make loving adjustments for that. He understands our humanness and works with us, not against us! From the first moment we said to Him, I trust you, He's taking care of it all, and we can't mess it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ((Margaret)) You are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete