Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Catching up...

I'm behind on my word count; however, I corrected a continuity problem, and it's taking time to read through what's already written. When I'm trying to figure out how to spell angel, as opposed to angle, I figure it's time to put it away and start over, tomorrow.

It's been a very productive day. I worked through more of the website lessons, for The Project. I also did my assignment for the synopsis class. I learned a lot, today. I also finished a book I was reading for one of my Desert Rose sisters.

The weather was supposed to be clear all week. Surprise. A storm is blowing through, so I think I'll take the evening to catch up on some reading. I'm still endeavoring to trust that God has a plan in mind. I love Cheryl Wyatt's "Wings of Refuge" series. One of the books focused on the message that God's way is not the easy way. It struck a chord with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment