Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Almost there...

The first draft of the WIP is almost finished. I'm leaning toward the minimum word count of 70,000 words, considering the fact that when I did the deep edit of the previous WIP I added 5,000 words, so had to cut 5,000 words. I really don't want to go through that again. I'll pass the WIP along for an edit complements of a discerning eye. While it's going through editing, I'll do brainstorm and research for book 3. It's a joy.

The Project continues.

Desert Rose was interesting. The Table Topic I attended was on the Citizens Police Academy that some police departments offer. It sounds intriguing. Someday, I'd like to participate.

God doesn't care what happens in our lives nearly as much as He does about what we do with what happens in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment