Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another good day...

My homework is done for my online class. The Project was given an update. I enjoyed the effects of yesterday's experiment with cooking and writing, and decided to try it again, today, by baking three batches of biscotti. Making my own baking powder, I've discovered I need to use it right away, or it clumps. It was a fun exercise. One batch had almond flavoring, with chocolate chips. The second had dried lavender flowers and chocolate chips. And the third had lemon flavoring and chocolate chips. I also needed to use up the chocolate chips. :-) That being said, it took longer than I anticipated. It was evening before I was able to start my writing. I was sure I wouldn't be able to fulfill my 1,000-word goal. I did it. Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment