Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Hopeful Day...

God works in mysterious ways. The last week or two, I've corrected a few minor errors in PoP. Word choices I realized weren't right for the time, including one I found as I corrected another. God inspired was the only way they were found. Today, as I picked up work, the office manager and I joked about needing more money to pay the bills. My heart whispered that I needed to truly trust God, so I said, "I'll sell my book, and be able to pay my bills fine." No, I haven't sold my book, but I have been asked for a complete manuscript. Done. I'm hopeful.

I also worked on the WIP, today. I didn't add a lot of words, but I neatened and tightened two chapters. They're much better now, and I feel better about moving on to the next chapter.

There's still homework to do for my synopsis class, but there's also still time to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Came back to read it again. Makes me happy. Keeping you in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete